“Fantastic!!”

The Court Yard Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Leixlip
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Just back from a another brilliant weekend at the courtyard hotel. This has been our third time and can honestly say it just gets better! The staff are so friendly and helpful, especially Owen, he really cannot do enough to make your stay as pleasurable as possible, couldn't pick a better person to meet and greet guests!! The breakfast is the best we have had , freshly cooked to order and the food in the restaurant is amazing. My husband and I went with another couple who kept saying 'what is the catch' !!Really cannot praise this hotel enough and we will definitely be back for a fourth time... Cannot wait.

Billy & Collette Logan

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RRamjan, Manager at The Court Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Collettel2014

Thank you for sharing your return experiences in the Court Yard with us and we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your stay in the hotel more and more each time. I am delighted you enjoyed the breakfast, it certainly has something for everyone. Thank you for the kind comments , which i will certainly pass on to my team here and your special note to Owen.

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at The Courtyard to celebrate my husbands birthday. This was our second visit to this excellent hotel. Everything was perfect from start to finish ... main reception, bedroom, food, service and staff all wonderful. We would definitely recommend a stay at this hotel ... you'll not be disappointed!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
RRamjan, General Manager at The Court Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

KJS40

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave such a pleasant review on Tripadvisor and we are delighted that you enjoyed your birthday get away. Personally I am glad to see we are your hotel of choice for your homely experience whilst in Liexlip and thank you for your continued patronage.
Your feedback of the hotel including the rooms, restaurant and of course the team here was gratefully received.
Thank you again for your lovely comments, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Court Yard soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed in this lovely hotel for a weekend. Really enjoyable and peaceful. The setting is beside the River Liffey just off the Main Street in this quaint village. Need to go through a public car park to reach the hotel car park. Once inside you are treated as a special customer, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Owen in reception is worthy of special mention. The bedroom was very peaceful and tastefully furnished. The restaurant served great quality food in a lovely setting overlooking the river. The bar was lively and a great place to watch live sport. The range of beers was extensive and the bar food was also good. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank normanNIreland

normanNIreland

We are delighted that your stay with us met your expectation and you had a relaxing visit. Thank you for the kind words which I will certainly pass on to my team here and your special note to Owen.I hope you are already planning your return visit and we would be delighted to welcome you when you do so.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stayed in the hotel again last night 28/02/2014,have to say we love staying there, everything about the hotel is excellent from the person that meets you at reception to the staff in the restaurant.We cannot find a single fault.Special mention goes out to Owen on reception,he is a lovely man and is always there with a smile for us.Will certainly be going back again and again.
Ann Marie Downes

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms on the 1st floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ANN MARIE D

ANN MARIE D
We are delighted that your stay at the Court Yard and Leixlip met your expectations and thank you
for your kind comments and for recognising our great Team. I have shared your comments with them and pass on your kind words to Owen. Personally, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

This was only a one nighter business trip, but if I had my way I would spend every holiday in this hotel.Quite simply, it is excellent, staff very friendly, facilities excellent and the bed, which after all is what we all judge a hotel on, were just like home.I had the best nights sleep i think I have ever had in an hotel.
Oh and the Guinness was good too.
Book it now, you wont be disappointed

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
RRamjan, General Manager at The Court Yard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

TIPPTOURIST

We are delighted that your visit to Liexlip and your stay in the Court Yard Hotel meet your expectations. We hope that you will get a chance to stay with us for a longer period this next time you are in Leixlip as you are always welcome home. Thank you for taking your time to pass on your feed back and your kind words, which I will certainly pass on to my team here.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you home soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Rooms were very big, bathroom perfect.
Receptionists were lovely and helpful.
Dinner and breakfast were lovely.
Rooms cleaned on time and room service was excellent.
Good entertainment with good selection of drinks.
We are young couple and would highly recommend this hotel for a weekend break.
We are definitely going back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Jayne D

We are delighted that your visit to Leixlip and the Court Yard Hotel met your expectations and we thank you for your kind words ,which I will pass on to my team here. We look forward to having you stay with is in the near future.

Once again, thank you for taking your time to pass on these kind words.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I moved to the area about a year ago and since then I've gone here quite alot. During the week the hotel does a decent carvery lunch with half portions available for a lower cost which is a great idea because the portions are bigger than I'd normally want for lunch. The bar side has a good solid pub grub menu; hot sandwiches, onion rings pies etc and if you like your football there is a pint/burger deal available during the match.
On the weekends there is usually live music and I haven't been upstairs but there often seems to be 21st and other celebrations there and it really adds a lively feel to the spot.
The real clincher I think is the very comfortable outside and smoking area with the waterfall tumbling down a wall which also has a huge screen for watching your favourite sport, perfect on a sunny weekend afternoon. They are fairly kid-friendly too and have plenty of high chairs for the little ones.
The hotel is right beside a scenic stretch of the river Liffey (you wouldn't think it was the same river that runs through the city centre of Dublin). It is literally a stone's throw from the property where Arthur Guinness was born.
I haven't stayed in the bedrooms because I live locally but a friend has and says that it's very comfie but at 79e per night (you can probably get deals) you might want to consider that. The bus stop for Dubin/Maynooth is about 30secs from the hotel and the 66 and 66a go right passed bringing you to either place. take a walk by the river Liffey between Lucan and Leixip or near St catherine's park.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paddy D

Paddy D

We thank you for taking your time to pass on your feedback to us and we are delighted that have found a new home in Leixlip to call your local. We look forward to meeting you in the hotel and our outlets for many more years to come.

Thank you once again for taking your time to send us your feedback ,and I will certainly pass on your kind comments to me team here.

Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leixlip
Springfield Hotel
Carton House Hotel & Golf Club
Osprey Hotel
Osprey Hotel
#2 of 5 in Naas

Been to The Court Yard Hotel? Share your experiences!