Just back from a another brilliant weekend at the courtyard hotel. This has been our third time and can honestly say it just gets better! The staff are so friendly and helpful, especially Owen, he really cannot do enough to make your stay as pleasurable as possible, couldn't pick a better person to meet and greet guests!! The breakfast is the best we have had , freshly cooked to order and the food in the restaurant is amazing. My husband and I went with another couple who kept saying 'what is the catch' !!Really cannot praise this hotel enough and we will definitely be back for a fourth time... Cannot wait.
Billy & Collette Logan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Hotel, Leixlip. The hotel is the latest addition to the Moriarty Group, a fully Irish owned family business, priding itself on customer care and guest comfort. After many years of careful restoration, we believe that we have developed one of the most unique hotels to emerge onto the Irish market in recent times. The hotel combines remnants of the old Guinness Brewery, which was the original birthplace of Guinness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Court Yard Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtyard Hotel Leixlip
- Courtyard Hotel Leixlip
- Courtyard Leixlip
- Leixlip Courtyard
- The Court Yard Hotel Leixlip, Ireland - County Kildare