“Truly a 5 star” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SANJAY'S KITCHEN - CLOSED

SANJAY'S KITCHEN
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Sanjay's Kitchen Our cooking journey dwells from different regions of the Indian subcontinent. We make our food with pride. All of our food is made using the finest ingredients which are sourced locally from butchers, fishmongers and carefully sourced specialist food suppliers. Our spices are freshly roasted and ground on a daily basis to be used in your chosen dishes to give the distinct flavour and aroma of fresh Indian food. The food from Sanjay's Kitchen is always prepared using the best and freshest ingredients. The menu changes often to give customers a variety of dishes to choose from. Unlike other ethnic restaurants, our menu is small and seasonal, it emphasises upon the fresh seafood dishes and variety of subtle flavours for your enjoyment.
“Truly a 5 star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I am struggling to think, when was the last time, i tasted indian food as good as today at Sanjay's kitchen.

We had a selection of starters, mains and an unusual but super tasty goat cheese and pineapple filled nan bread. All very good and bursting with flavours, but the crispy okra was to die for.

We will be back very soon

Visited July 2014

Dublin, Ireland
“Tasty Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We went for an early bird menu on Sunday and food was way over our expectation.
The first impression I reckon was not that encouraging as look like you are in a Chinese restaurant and there were no customers other then us. Moreover there is carpet all over the place and even it was shining outside the place is too dark. Say that .... the rest of the experience was totally different.
Staff was very friendly and helpful and food stunning.
I had a really tasty CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA and my missus the MANGO PRAWN that was superb.
The food is so special that definitely worth a visit.
We highly recommend this place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Michele M
Dublin, Ireland
“Taste explosion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I went to visit Sanjay's Kitchen last weekend for the second time. My first experience of Sanjay's food was one of immense pleasure and gratification. I never thought it could get better. I was wrong, as last Saturday night Sanjay's food was even more enjoyable. What is so special about this food is the very clever way that Sanjay can put ingredients together, he is totally in tune with what works well together and he can produce a dish exactly to your liking. Don't make your mind up about Indian food until you have paid Sanjay a visit.

• Visited June 2014
Leixlip, Ireland
“tasty food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Sanjay's kitchen is a new place in Leixlip so I took take away to have a taste. I had prawns with mango sauce which was quite unusual and very nice and fresh. A little pretty complementary salad was a lovely detail. Staff very friendly and helpful. Not disappointed, definitely will be having take away again and will visit a nice and spacious restaurant at some occasion. Thanks again :)

Visited June 2014
dublin
“Just had a fabulous takeaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I have tried numerous times to find an authentic Indian. I got a menu through my door for this takeaway a few weeks ago and liked genuine feel of the food. The menu maybe limited but the food is delicious. Sauces authentic. Chicken real chicken. I have never had a Peshwari naan like it. Highly recommend this place. Definitely be back again.

1 Thank curlypow