“Really Fabulous Flavors”
Review of SANJAY'S KITCHEN - CLOSED

SANJAY'S KITCHEN
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Sanjay's Kitchen Our cooking journey dwells from different regions of the Indian subcontinent. We make our food with pride. All of our food is made using the finest ingredients which are sourced locally from butchers, fishmongers and carefully sourced specialist food suppliers. Our spices are freshly roasted and ground on a daily basis to be used in your chosen dishes to give the distinct flavour and aroma of fresh Indian food. The food from Sanjay's Kitchen is always prepared using the best and freshest ingredients. The menu changes often to give customers a variety of dishes to choose from. Unlike other ethnic restaurants, our menu is small and seasonal, it emphasises upon the fresh seafood dishes and variety of subtle flavours for your enjoyment.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I would really like to thank your staff for a top class meal last night. The food was beautifully presented packed full of amazing flavours especially my wife's Lamb rib main course, that was the best tasting lamb I've had in years. The service was attentive and friendly we couldn't have asked for more.
I wish you all the best for the future and hope to see you again soon!

1  Thank Zing75

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have entitled it thus, as Sanjay's Kitchen is hidden away off the main street in Leixlip, heading down towards the Liffey. But, it is worth seeking it out. We went there on Wednesday, 23rd July. It was extremely quiet, but, as we were informed, they had only recently opened and were relying on 'word of mouth' to gain them custom. What followed was a culinary delight. We had a first class meal. The flavours the quality and tenderness of the meats and the attentiveness and pleasantness of the Staff meant we had a wonderful Evening. What I particularly liked was the Owner/Chef's interaction and his genuine desire for feedback. I wish them every success in this venture and ask you to seek them out for a great value for money Indian night out.

3  Thank RobinSmythe
Reviewed 20 July 2014

If you like and appreciate good Indian food, this restaurant is a must. This is my second visit to Sanjays, food full of flavour, probably one of the best Indians I have eaten in. Very polite and pleasant staff. Very well done and look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank 440Anne
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Very nice will order again tasty full of goodness delivered on time not to dear look forward to next time

3  Thank lucanIreland
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just finished an early bird in Sanjay's and what can i say ,beautiful food full of flavour ,excellent quality. Staff very helpful and attentive . As our meal was finished Sanjay came to the table to ensure everything was ok ,this practice was carried out at all tables ,a nice touch, will definitely be back and would highly recommend , Brian

1  Thank Brian R