Glenrowan House B & B
US$104
Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
Mount Errigal Hotel(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$95
Clanree Hotel(Letterkenny)
US$140
US$80
US$99
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stayed at Glenrowan for one night during our road trip of Ireland. Whatever I decide to write here will not do justice to both the quality of the home itself and the warm friendly welcome offered to my family by both John and Tricia. It felt like we were visiting old friends as opposed to staying in a B & B. Both John and Tricia are the most wecoming people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and my only regret is that we only had one night's stay at the place due to our schedule. Normally when you enter a B & B, you get shown to your room and given some tips on where to visit, what to do and what time breakfast is at. We were greeted at Glerowan with homemade scones, a cup of tea and a good old friendly chat. They are the only B & B I have seen on Tripadviser with a 100% positive rating, check it out, not one person has a negative remark to make. Put simply, Glerowan house makes us want to visit Donegal again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Robcastle68
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Glenrowan house for family break, John and Tricia were exceptionally friendly , got tea and scones on arrival which was lovely, breakfast was excellent and good choice offered, nothing was to much trouble, anything you asked for you got. Room was immaculate , shower was very powerful which I loved, area very quiet so no noise whatsoever,
8 minute drive into letterkenny , half hour to derry city , overall excellent,
You are made feel very at home here.
I would highly recommend the b&b .

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Made a last minute trip to Letterkenny last week and found Glenrowan quickly on the net, searched "best b&bs in letterkenny", and it lived up to it. John and Tricia were so welcoming, they really made me feel at home. comfy bed and beautiful full irish breakfast. 5 star. Next time I'm in Donegal I will defiantly be back. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 9 May 2013

From the moment we went in the door we felt very welcome. It was much more like staying with friends in their lovely home than as guests in an "accommodation." We spent lovely evening chatting with John and Tricia after days of sight-seeing and some genealogy research, all with helpful tips, guidance, and suggestions from John, including detailed driving instructions. We even found the best place to get our son his Donegal Gaelic football jersey. The breakfasts were plentiful and delicious, and served with lovely early morning chats. This was, most definitely, a highlight of our 2 weeks in Ireland and a place we would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank adamsmomplus2
Reviewed 24 April 2013

John and Tricia we the nicest of all the folks we met in Ireland. We felt at once that we were staying with friends. The house was lovely and clean, the breakfast great, and close enough to town when you wanted to be in town. This b&b was situated perfectly for exploring Donegal, not too great a distance to anywhere. The hosts were very helpful with advise on how to get around and what to see. I highly recommend this lovely home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple