“Great value for money”

Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Price range: US$6 - US$30
Cuisines: European, Irish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Brewery Bar and Restaurant is conveniently located in the heart of Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. Food is served all day, including lunch, Bar Food, and a la Carte. You can choose to dine in our cosy lounge with open fire, or our upstairs restaurant. We also have a full bar licence, wines by the glass, and an ever expanding craft beer list. Chef specials change on a weekly basis. Booking recommended for the restaurant.
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I have been eating in the brewery for about 10 years and have never been disappointed, the chowder and chicken enchiladas are a favourite of mine and are great comfort food. Go to eat here and you won't go hungry or be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

One of our last stops in Ireland was Letterkenny, where my family is from. We walked around town and checked out the cathedral. Ended up at The Brewery for a pint and bowl of seafood chowder.

The food was great and the service even better. The bar keep suggested a B&B for us and even offered to give us a ride.

1  Thank Loretta G
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed in letterkenny court hotel and asked receptionist to recommend somewhere. She told us the Brewery just short walk from the hotel. 9pm sat nite. Got table ok with no booking. One of our group ordered one of their burgers to be told it would be 20-25 mins so they ordered lasagne instead as it was late. We waited 45 mins anyway. There seemed to be 2 waitresses doing all the work and covering the bar also. Pleasant girls. I ordered scampi which was overcooked. Could taste it burnt and was difficult to see any scampi!!! Onion rings with another dish were also burnt. Chocolate brownie fordessert was dry and drenched in chocolate sauce. Peppered chicken was more like firey chicken. All in all disappointed. Wouldn't rush back

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I go to the brewery every now and again and I'm never disappointed. Enchilada is unbelievable and very good value for money. Had the apple crumble for dessert which was beautiful although the person I was with ordered the brownie and it came out cold and it was like it was already lying out with the sauce and cream on it. Only complaint I can make as I feel that a brownie should be served warm otherwise definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Was staying at a local hotel and went out to eat. Very good food, great service. Varnas chatty, knew a friend of mine in Rome and we chatted about all sorts of things. Met some people from home here too, they highly recommend it and I agree.

Good value, good good and good drink.