“Satisfied”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
donegal
“Satisfied”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is only my second trip to Stateside & both times I'm been very pleased. Our server was very friendly, we were informed there would be a wait for the dish we ordered which was fine, I had goujons & my friend had the BBQ chicken. Both were delicious & I highly recommend the cookie for dessert it was divine!! Overall very happy & I will deffo be back soon.

• Visited August 2013

“Great quality.good price and lovely service!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Really lovely place. Good quality,tasty food at reasonable price. Really friendly and attentive staff! Will be going here again!

Dublin
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I recently took my 2 nephews to StateSide and we weren't disappointed.

The service was great and my nephews were given a picture to color in while they were waiting on their food - kept them entertained.
I had a pasta dish & it was gorgeous.
Kids had subs and they loved them.

We went on a Sat afternoon, it was busy & there were lots of kids there. Was an enjoyable experience.

Dublin
“Excellent Family Restaurant”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed in Rathmullan this year for the family holiday. We passed the Restaurant when going to the retail park in Lettterkenny and thought we would go in for an early dinner. We find it hard with 5 young children to find a good dining venue that suits our needs however the Stateside American was perfect and we ended up going back 3 times in the week even though it was a 30 minute drive from our holiday cottage. High chairs in abundance, decent colouring, lots to keep them happy. Very welcoming to children. A really good menu and all the food was fab (my T-Bone steak on the 1st night was superb). A great home cooked feel to the food and a huge choice available. The staff were extremely accommodating and friendly and the owner who was always present was very friendly and welcoming. Don't be put off by the location - this restaurant is a must for family dining. A cross between Friday's and Eddie Rockets but way better then both.

1 Thank ChrisAustinDublin
Omagh, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Recommended by (Clanree Hotel) staff. Service brilliant, food delicious. Excellent staff, so friendly and will definitely be back!

Visited July 2013