Stayed at the Mount Errigal Hotel in Letterkenny for a two night break in March 2011 and had a fantastic time from the moment we arrived until we left. Great breakfast each morning and mouth watering dinner in the evening from the Strawberry Garden Restaurant! Would definitely highly recommend and will definitely be returning. The staff were very friendly and very quick to please and the Hotel owner is always at hand and is very attentive making sure everyone is ok - actually really nice to see in a Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal