Mount Errigal Hotel
US$103
Very Good 4/5
Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$80
Travelocity
US$98
2,351 results
All reviewssanta experienceleisure centreswimming poolfamily roomtwo double bedsfamily breakbit datedenjoyable stayfirst classbar foodbar staffstaff were very friendlylovely hotelgroupon dealself servicefood was lovelytop class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2011

We went for the Sex & The City deal, we also took advantage of the cocktail making lesson. The lesson was fabulous and all the staff throughout our stay were very helpful and courteous. The rooms were clean and finished nicely.

We enjoyed a lovely meal as part of our package and this was excellent value for money. The package also included a treatment and we had either a half hour of: reflexology, massage, or an eyelash/brow tint.

It was brilliant and would certainly go again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
ErrigalSales, Sales & Marketing Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2011

Thank you for reviewing your recent girly break with us! Our SATC Diva's only package is very popular, in fact, we are almost sold out on this deal over the summer months! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 May 2011

Booked in for a quiet break and really enjoyed our stay. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Meals were excellent and room comfortable and clean. I am looking forward to our next break.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Thanks you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us, our team will be delighted to read this.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 8 May 2011

I have just returned after spending 5 Days in the Mount Errigal Hotel. The staff are very friendly , and attentive, They just could nt do enough for us , most accomadating , and helpful . The Bedrooms, bedding, and Bathroom s were spotless, with beautiful clean soft Towels everyday. The food was superb, of good Quality, varied menu, and in abundance. The Leisure Centre, is a great asset to work off those extra pounds , after over indulgence. The Hotel is well placed,for touring Donegal , with its spectacular scenery. Letterkenny Town Centre is but a short stroll away. Cant wait for my next stay there. Eileen . in East Renfrewshie Scotland

• Stayed: May 2011
ErrigalSales, Sales & Marketing Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2011

Dear Eileen

Thank you for reviewing your recent break with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your time in Letterkenny. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Warmest Regards From Donegal

Reviewed 6 May 2011

I stayed over at Mount Errigal after attending a Concert held in the Hotel. I was impressed as soon as I saw the large roomy Reception area with lots of very comfy seating. The Reception Staff were so friendly and helpful too. My room was absolutely stunning. It was actually a suite, but the standard of furnishings and cleanliness were far better than in many of the 4 and 5 star Hotels I have stayed in both here and abroad. The breakfast choice was huge and absolutely delicious, and the staff were friendly and efficient. I couldn't fault the hotel at all and hope to return later in the year to share the experience with my husband.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Our team will be delighted by your comments! We look forward to seeing you and your husband in the hotel in the near future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 6 May 2011

I stayed here this time last year and have been meaning to write a review since. The hotel was recommended to me by locals. I booked for 3 nights. I stayed the first night as it was too late to go anywhere else. The room was enormous with a double bed floating in the middle. The interior was so dark and depressing. The curtain poles were hanging off the walls; the bathroom was grotty - mildew on the grout etc and there was a smell of dampness in the room. The staff were friendly and the hotel is near the town

• Stayed: June 2010
ErrigalSales, Sales & Marketing Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2011

Of the 50 recent reviews on tripadvisor your review is the only one that is negative, it's one too many in my opinion and whilst there can never be room for complacency, this review is diametrically at odds with the vast majority of opinions expressed about the Mount Errigal Hotel.
You claim to have stayed here in May 2010, if your stay was such a terrible disappointment I don't understand why you did not raise your issues with our team - we have no record of any complaints relating to yours around this time.
We'll get over our upset of this confusing review, and re-focus on the core values of warm hospitality which we provide.