Mount Errigal Hotel
  • Restaurant
Rockhill House(Letterkenny)
Frewin House(Ramelton)
2,352 results
All reviewssanta experienceleisure centreswimming poolfamily roomtwo double bedsfamily breakbit datedenjoyable stayfirst classbar foodbar staffstaff were very friendlylovely hotelgroupon dealself servicefood was lovelytop class
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I stayed at this hotel recently with a group of 20 ladies on a hen night. We had booked the 'Sex and the City' package which included an evening meal. Must say the group had such an amazing time at the hotel. The evening meal selection was amazing for a set menu and I was pleasently surprised that the steak choice did not carry a supplement choice, as most menu's would in other establishments. The staff were so friendly, in particluar the front desk and beauty spa staff. They made us feel very welcome and constantly asked us how our stay was going. The rooms were very clean with two beds in each. I stay in a lot of hotels for work and although Mount Errigal might not be the most modern, it's certainly one of the most homely. I would definately recommend this hotel and package to anyone who is booking a hen party as it is fantastic value for money. I will definately be back very soon!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
ErrigalSales, Sales & Marketing Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Sex & The City Diva's Only Package! We are delighted by your comments. This is a very popular package for hen's, girly weekends and birthdays.
We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 14 October 2011

My husband and I bought a Groupon voucher for a one nights stay at the Mount Errigal and decided to stay 2 nights as it was my birthday.We got a very good deal for the 2nd night and we throughly enjoyed our stay. We had dinner on both nights in the hotel,once in the Bistro and the other time in the main hotel.Both meals were very nice and staff were all very attentive.The hotel management left lovely chocolate covered strawberriers in our room for me for my birthday which was very thoughtful! I had a treatment at the Beauty Salon by a lady called Sylvia which was just heaven!! Highly recommend her!! We also made use of the hotel swimming pool and jacuzzi and sauna,all great! So all in all a very good couple of days and would visit this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are delighted by your comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2011

My wife , my daughter and myself stayed in the Mount Errigal lately and were delighted with our stay. The staff were excellent as was the food and accomodation. We stayed 2 nights midweek and enjoyed entertainment in the hotel on both nights. Certainly a great place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are delighted you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 7 October 2011

When I visit Donegal I always try to stay in this hotel. It is in a very central location, it is very comfortable and offers great value for money. They often have special offers for weekend and mid week bookings, watch out for these for even better value. Enjoy and relax.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2011

My husband and myself have stayed in the Mount Errigal three times over the past 12 months. We found the hotel of very high standad. The staff were very helpful and friendly, they could not do enough for you. I would highly recommend this hotel for holiday, and its perfect even if you are bringing children

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple