The room that we were allocated was very spacious and came with 2 double size bed.
There is ironing facility, U can make tea/coffee and an entertainment TV unit which is wall mounted.
The stay comes with breakfast and there is a wide range to choose from, eat till heart content.
The guest is also allow to use the swimming pool and spa facilities but never had the chance to have a goal with it as we merely stayed for a day attending a wedding function.
The front lobby is huge and nice fireplace to keep the guest warm while relaxing.
The hotel is big and the food serve is of good quality and standard.(food at the wedding)
The only thing that need to be addressed is the decor in the room which is slightly dated.
I received feedback from he management that they are going to refurbished the rooms in January 2012 and I guess it is going to be more contemporary and impressive.
My overall stay in the hotel is good and pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal