we decided to have a little midweek gettaway just before christmas...before the rush, and we decided through an advert on facebook to go to the mount errigal..it was well priced..i think a very good deal including dinner for two..we stayed one night bb and an evening meal...on arrival we were greeted by the staff..who were very courteous indeed. :) we were very pleased with our room, it was very clean and comfortable. in the evening we went downstairs to the lobby for a few drinks..there was a great big fire going...we didnt want to leave it to have our dinner. dinner was amazing, very relaxed did'nt feel rushed at all, and all very attentive too. overall i will definately be back again to the mount errigal...hopefully they will have some more nice package deals on fb...but even if they didnt i would certainly recomend this hotel!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal