Well being from the town I always considered this to be a good restaurant and so on. So last night myself and a friend went for a coffee. Well we decided to get a little desert too and this is where things started to go down hill. Within one simple order of a coffee, cappuccino and two deserts we had to correct them first when they forgot my cappuccino, then let us order deserts from the menu of the previous night leading us to have to re pick, since we had already paid at this point. Then when the deserts eventually arrived, at this point our coffees long since finished, my friend was given the wrong one.
And as if that wasn't enough, well the lemon cheesecake, when she did FINALLY get it was not something I would serve to my dog! The taste of CURD was unforgivable for such a well respected hotel and the biscuit base was not worthy of the name biscuit.
This is one place I will NOT be going back to!!! And as I say being from the area I am very disappointed to be writing this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal