This was our second stay at mount errigal. We went on a family stay 2 adults 2 children and stayed in one of the family executive suites which was very spacious and extremely comfortable. We visited the pool.jacuzzi,spa each day which was always very clean with very friendly attendants. we asked for a change to the set menu as we felt it was a little restricted and this was obliged with no problem. All staff were extremely friendly. this hotel is situated close to plenty of things to do with the kids, bowling, cinema, pony trekking (which is always essential on our holiday for my daughter) and close to the shops.
very reasonably priced deal. Hopefully we will return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal