I stayed at this hotel on the 6th April with my family on the All in family deal for the 4th time. I must say it was excellent value, and great to see a hotel offering brilliant rates and not bogging their arm in at all.
I cannot believe the views of some people on this site, especially the review about the pool being cold!!!!!
We travel all around Ireland and England and I must say, this is the warmest pool I have ever been in! What kind of mother would want children to go in a sauna, steam room or Jacuzzi!?!?!? I honestly could not believe the craziness of that woman who checked out because the manager would not allow kids in Jacuzzi… I think they were doing her a favour! This must have been her first time using a hotel pool because I have never seen any hotel that allows children into the Jacuzzi etc! Does she not understand that minors do not have enough body mass index to regulate their body heat in a Jacuzzi which can result in them overheating and possibly passing out or something more serious?
Honestly, if you are looking for a great value hotel in good location with fantastic leisure facilities, this is the spot.
It shocks me that some people also complain about the value of the all in family meal, this is the best possible deal in all of Ireland for families. Yes – it is a carvery each night, but that suited me much better with impatient kids! Who in the right mind expects a candlelit, 5 course gourmet meal for around €100 a night B&B and dinner for a family of 4, get a grip! Lol
This hotel has excellent staff and the managers are always around to converse and check all is ok. The hotel is always jam packed with customers, so I think that speaks for itself. I am on their email list so I get first shout for all the great deals. The hotel is spotlessly clean, the food is great and they have just done up the leisure centre.
Can’t wait until our return in July!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal