Stayed here for a long week-end. Location : Five minute taxi ride to Letterkenny town centre. Public areas : spacious, clean, comfortable. Room (109 ground) Spacious, clean,comfortable, well-appointed, large comfortable twin beds,TV, hairdrier, tea/coffee facilities,and plenty mirrors, one full-length, which pleased my other half. Bathroom: not huge, but clean and well-equipped, toiletries, and a great shower. Restaurant : Good food, well presented, and with good service. Bar : Spacious, comfortable, good service, but oh the prices. Maybe not high for the area or the locals, but for visitors ?!?!
Staff: Excellent from top to bottom, friendly, courteous, attentive, nothing was too much trouble.
All staff a credit to the place.
Special mention to the lady running the restaurant, didn't get her name, and Julie on reception.
All in a very enjoyable experience, with probably my only gripe being the bar prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal