My husband and I have just spent a lovely weekend at the Mount Errigal Hotel. The reception staff where extremely pleasant and helpful, the best we have come across in a long while. The swimming pool,jacuzzi and steam room where just what we wanted after 2 hrs in the car. Bar staff and waiting staff where all lovely. Food was grand, we ate both nights in the cafe renaissance. Unfortunately weather was dreadful but what can you expect in Donegal! Would reccommend this hotel as it was great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal