Our experience of this hotel was wonderful as soon as we entered the building, the staff were so helpful nothing was to much trouble that set us up for our stay for a week. Everywhere was so clean, every day we saw staff cleaning in public areas and not just hovering. The bar area was clean and service was fast and extremely efficient, some times our drinks were brought to our table for us. Food was also a wonderful experience breakfast was of buffet style plus cereals and fruit of various types all fresh. But dinner at night was mind boggling plenty of choice and so tasty and there was plenty of it. Through out the week various meats were served on your plate and vegetable came in separate dishes, I only hope that I can relive the experience again SOON. The hotel was not that far from the town or cathedral perhaps 15 minutes walk but there were plenty of taxi's for the less able as it was up hill some of the way. The entertainment was good also some of which was typical Irish music loved it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal