The rooms at the Errigal are a good size and very comfortable. If you're a light sleeper, like me, ask for a room away from the road, as it's a fairly busy one. The receptionist was very helpful in this respect, and i was very impressed with all the staff. Good quality en suite. The gym and pool are excellent - having stayed in every hotel in Letterkenny (due to work) I can say the Errigal has the best leisure facilities in the town. The hotel is far enough from the town centre that you don't get noisy people walking past in the middle of the night like you would in the Main Street hotels. But it's still walkable to the night life (1-2 kms) and there is a fabulous Indian restaurant (the Shapla) around the corner. As for food and drink at the hotel itself, the bar food is decent but not brilliant. Prices are reasonable and there's plenty of choice though. My only real criticism of the Errigal is that they tend to be a little pricier than their direct rivals (Gallaghers, the Station House, the Silver Tassie). Overall, though, I'm happy to recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal