We found the level of service from start to finish the be fantastic. The reception staff, restaurant staff and management were all friendly and eager to be of assistance. We found the place to be extremely well managed and all staff seemed to work in cohesion. The room wad very spacious and clean. The food was fantastic, however we found portions to be a little too large. The facilities are top class - for a hotel, the gym facilities were excellent. Letterkenny has little to offer, however Glenveagh National Park (30 minutes away) is great. Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal