2,428 results
All reviewssanta experienceleisure centreswimming poolfamily roombit datedtwo double bedsfamily breakenjoyable stayfirst classbar foodbar staffstaff were very friendlylovely hotelself servicefood was lovelygroupon dealevening meal
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived with all our Grandkids on Sunday Afternoon. The receptionist was very efficient and pleasant. We were in our rooms very promptly. Having 3 of the children under 5 that means a lot. The family rooms were clean and spacious.
Santa was booked for our room appearance between 6 - 6.30pm. The anticipation was full of excitement and glee. The younger kids were a bit shy and afraid. Santa knocked on the door and he entered with his little elf. Santa was in fine voice. Jingle Bells rang through our room. The excitement was building. The visit wasn't rushed. He took time to chat and listen to them. They got a lovely selection box which was much appreciated. This Santa is thee best we have ever encountered. He must be the real one!!!!!!
We all ate in the Bar. Staff were very polite and helpful. Food was very nice.
Our party went to the Lapland room. Mrs Claus was waiting with her cookies and hot chocolate and marshmallows. Tables were full of arts and crafts and a xmas movie was playing. Everyone enjoyed their time there. Mrs Claus was very friendly and welcoming. The younger children were past their bedtimes but even managed to stay awake with all the excitement
We retired to the front lobby area. The kids were in awe of the xmas Trees. We tried the Pink Gin cocktail and it tasted devine.
Breakfast staff were very accommodating. The porridge was devine. The breakfast could have been a bit hotter. A manager did offer to change it. We were fine. My daughter had 2 bowls of porridge. Toast was a plenty. We took some of the kids to the pool for the fun hour. The staff member was really nice and professional. The baby pool was lovely and warm. Before leaving we had coffee and other members of our party had food. The manager came to our table to enquire about our stay. We all left with a new tradition. WE WILL BE BACK!
Congratulations Mount Errigle. You should be proud of your Hotel staff and the Santa Experience. Keep up your good work. HO HO HO !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
ErrigalSales, Guest Relations Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Marie,

Wow! We are blown away by your most positive review. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to leave such kind feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am thrilled that you all enjoyed our Santa experience and had such a wonderful time. We love helping to make your Family Christmas that bit more magical, hearing your kind words makes all of our efforts worthwhile. We're so lucky that the real Santa does indeed visit us every year, and I know that Santa, Mrs Claus, and the Elves were just as excited to meet your Family as you were to meet them!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We had to cancel our booking for Santa experience at 1 days notice. The staff were very understanding as to the reason and offered us a full refund. Helpful and pleasant. Will definitely book again in the future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mariaoneill3
ErrigalSales, Guest Relations Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I'm happy to hear that our staff were so helpful.

We hope you can return to the Mount Errigal sometime in the not so distant future, please feel free to get in touch with our team at any time.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel and was quite disappointed with the service. I checked in at 5 O clock and when I went to my room I realised it hadn't been cleaned. I went down to reception and explained to the lady,she checked her computer without any real apologies, just that she didn't know how it would happen. I went out to my car, came back and there were quite a few checking in so I went down to the pool area, which was lovely. When I returned to reception I was informed that I was moved to another room and that someone would be up with my bag. I went down 45 mins later and got a key for the original room and got my own bags, this was at 7pm. I found this service very disappointing, I stay in Letterkenny regularly but decided to try the Mount Errigle for a change.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank olivia k
ErrigalSales, Guest Relations Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear Olivia,

Thank you for taking time out to review your recent stay. I'd like to apologise profusely for the issues you raised, and I can assure you, this is not of our usual high standards, and they have since been addressed.

Thank you for your positive comments on our Leisure Centre.

We hope you will visit again so that we can restore your faith in the Mount Errigal Hotel. Please feel free to get in touch with our team at any time.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Had an overnight here recently, very relaxed atmosphere. Stave were super friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. Highly recommended. Room service was excellent and very central location to main Street Letterkenny.

Room Tip: Quiet room not near a function
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
ErrigalSales, Guest Relations Manager at Mount Errigal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank your for taking the time to leave us such a positive review.

We are all over the moon to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, and that our team impressed you thoroughly.

We hope to welcome you again in the not so distant future, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time, and to always book direct for the best rates available.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Visited this hotel on our 3 day break to Ireland. Spa facilities at the hotel were very good and the staff helpful. Rooms were pretty basic but clean. Conveniently situated for letterkenny just a short distance away.
Breakfast was really good and staff on hand to make sure coffee was topped up. The hotel had a lovely lounge area and a large bar area with entertainment in the evening. Made for a relaxed stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank your for taking time out to review your recent stay at the Mount Errigal Hotel.

We are delighted that you chose us for your break to Ireland, and that you had a most pleasant stay. Our team will all be thrilled to know that they impressed you across the board.

We hope to welcome you back again soon, please feel free to get in touch with us at anytime, and to always book direct for our best rates.