This is my second time staying at the Mount Errigal Hotel and I was equally impressed! I stayed here last September and since then I tried out some other hotels in Letterkenny...not one of the other hotels are a 'patch' on this one. When I approached the desk Maeve welcomed me back..I could not believe she actually remembered me! She also used my name throughout check in and gave me discounts for bowling.
When we came back from a taking the children swimming, Maeve informed me that the hotel is about to put on a free cinema for the kids, my husband and I were delighted! We were able to relax with a glass of wine while the kids were kept busy!
The hotel's atmosphere was great, they must have been fully booked because the car park was full when we arrived but they have an additional car park over the road so it wasn't a problem.
Our Bedroom was spotless, spacious and fresh, I noticed that they got new flatscreens too which were great. We dined in the hotel restaurant the first night and again, I was very impressed, Shiloe our server was very friendly, great at her job...she also gave us little games and colouring pens to keep the kids happy. The food in this hotel is top class, compliments to the chef, the menu also has an excellent selection.
The next day we had the carvery lunch which was also fantastic and very reasonable - I can see why this hotel is always busy, top class food, service, excellent bedrooms, excellent leisure centre and all the staff really go out of their way to impress the customer.
Every time I am here, Terry McEniff who owns the hotel makes a point of speaking to us, I see that he speaks to every guests, I think this is excellent and is part of the reason this hotel is so good because the owners have an active role and they want to get to know their customers!
I have already booked for August!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal