Hey booked romantic night online with partner. Arrived at hotel and the up graded room that we had booked had been given to another couple. we were gutted but were given a less equiped room. To be honest the room was very clean just so noisy from traffic outside and the band playing.
Dinner was 53 Euro and neither of us could cut the steak it was so tough. Really cold night with no heating. I shut every open window along our corridor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal