I choose the Mount Errigal Hotel to celebrate our 24th Wedding Anniversary and booked the 2 nights DB&B package which was an excellent price. I had requested a double room but was disappointed that I got a twin but because it was St, Valentines weekend I did not think it would be appropriate to complain as the hotel was fully booked. The rooms and bathroom were clean but very dated in decor and I have since been assured that the rooms are going to be refurbished shortly. The Strawberry Garden Restaurant and bar area had a lovely old fashioned aura and the staff were very attentive and friendly. Food was excellent and overall we had an enjoyable weekend and would recommend the hotel for a homely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal