We had a night out recenty in the Mount Errigal. I have to say it was without fault and very enjoyable. The nights entertainment was really really good fun. The food, and i have to say that I am fussy, was beautiful. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. We stayed in one of the rooms afterwards which was a great size and had everything we required comfortable, clean and warm. The breakfast in the morning was great, the food was lovely and the service was very good, with once again friendly helpful staff. The check out process was quick, efficient and the staff we encountered were lovely. A lovely place to stay!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a great central location, within walking distance of Letterkenny Town, this luxury 3 star hotel and state-of-the-art leisure centre is close to pubs, nightlife, shopping and theatres. Free parking and Wi-Fi. The Mount Errigal Hotel has a leisure centre with a 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and fully equipped gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Errigal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mount Errigal
- Mount Errigal Letterkenny
- Mount Errigal Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal