“Yum Yum!”

Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Wood Berry Grill Bar & Restaurant, Laser Quest, Bite & Bowl Diner, Bowling World, Pool Tables, Two Function Rooms, Waynes World Adventure Centre, Go Karts & Arcade Games and Private Karaoke Bar
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Lovely food and lovely staff. The manager is always walking around to make sure everyone is ok. I have never been able to fault the food in all the times that I have been here. Chicken goujons are delicious as is the curry. My boyfriend loves the steak on the stone (if only he would cook more at home, rather than when we go out). Desserts are yum too. Can't wait to go back.

There are newer reviews for Arena Seven

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Arena7 is always a favourite of mine over the years. I haven't been for a while and decided to go for lunch. I got a chicken mayo pannini with chips and salad. The sandwich was dripping with mayonnaise. Way too much! The chips were very stangely cut but beside that they were very greasy. The pannini was ok, but I could have had made nicer at home. It was nothing special. The price was reasonable. Any more expensive and I would not be at all happy for the quality. My wife got the turkey and ham dinner. She said the turkey was very dry and the ham was particularly salty. The vegetables and potatoes were nice and she enjoyed them. I always like the little complementary soup taster/sampler that Arena 7 serve while you wait for your meal to arrive.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Lovely food and friendly staff. Children played bowling and was a great evening. Will be back before holidays are over

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Brought my family here today for my daughters birthday meal. As usual could not fault the food or the service. The fuss that the staff made of my daughter including sparklers in her ice cream & singing happy birthday to her was lovely. This is why this is such a successful business, great customer service & great food.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic family meal, the service was great. The staff were lovely and very helpful , Well worth a visit and will be returning :)