This Hotel is so under-rated, we went up there last week, and boy did we have a good time. We sat in the garden's and had a glass of wine, and watched the wild-life.
This hotel is remote, but so beautiful and the peace and quiet, was so welcome.
The room's were excellent, and decorated to the style of a castle.
The food was second to none, and the staff were of excellent standard.
Over all this hotel, is 100%, and if your thinking of visiting, my advise is its not to be missed, also ask for room no 7. its amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Grove House is a 4 star hotel (Georgian house) and award winning restaurant which overlooks Lough Swilly and welcomes you into a relaxed atmosphere of comfort and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castle Grove Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Grove Country Hotel
- Castle Grove Country House Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal