Stayed 1 night. Peaceful country house, gate-house, long winding driveway. We had the W.,B. Yeats room to the front. Large clean room with large en-suite. Nice grounds looking over Lough Swilly. Good breakfast. Excellent sitting rooms downstairs, one with T.V., others without. There was an open log fire the evening we arrived. Bar & restaurant (unfortunately the latter was closed the evening we were there - we ate at the Silver Tassie across the main road). Only faults : sealant around bath has mould and TV in room didn't work . Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Grove House is a 4 star hotel (Georgian house) and award winning restaurant which overlooks Lough Swilly and welcomes you into a relaxed atmosphere of comfort and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Castle Grove Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Grove Country Hotel
- Castle Grove Country House Hotel Letterkenny, County Donegal