“A day to remember !”

Donegal Tours-Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Letterkenny
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide daily bus tours of Donegal. We depart Letterkenny and Donegal Town and visit the best sights and attractions including Slieve League Sea Cliffs, Glenveagh Castle & National Park along with many of the amazing sights along the "Wild Atlantic Way". Book online, by phone or at any Failte Ireland Tourist Office.
Bray, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A day to remember !”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

On a recent visit to Donegal we called to the excellent Tourist Office to enquire about "how best to get to Glenveagh" and they told us of the wonderful tour to Glenveagh which not only went to the castle and gardens but also would take us to Errigal and the Islands - this tour leaves Donegal town at nine o'clock on the morning and returns at four thirty ( and if you are very lucky as were we it will pick you up at your hotel ) What a great great day we had with our knowledgeable driver Joe
who shared hs love of his marvellous county and boundless wit with us throughout the day. To anyone heading to Donegal we would unreservedly recommend Mangans and we look forward to returning to Donegal and taking another tour with them in the future - Deirdre Lynch and Dorothy O'Brien - Co.Wicklow

Visited June 2014
DonegalToursDonegal, Owner at Donegal Tours-Day Tours, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Hello Deirdre & Dorothy. Thank you so much for your kind comments, I am so glad you enjoyed your tour with us. It was my pleasure showing you some of our beautiful county and I look forward to seeing you back in Donegal sometime soon.
Kind regards,
Joe Mangan
Donegal Tours

Carlisle, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“GREAT DAY, GREAT DRIVER”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I found the many locally-owned buses a mystery, despite a very helpful lady at the tourist office so, unusually for me, I decided to go on 2 minibus tours to Donegal beauty spots. What a lucky decision! Fergus, the -oh so laid-back & accommodating bus driver was very experienced & well-informed. Definitely to be recommended.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Carol_B945
Glasgow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Donegal Highlander Tour”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was travelling through Donegal on my own and decided to take this tour. I heard Mangan/Donegal Tours were good, and they were. I took the Highlander Tour. We were a small group, only 3 plus the driver. Fergus was amazing. He let us tweek the tour to our liking. He was very friendly, informative and lots of fun. As well, the money value was great. I would definitely book with them again.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Departed68
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Educational and easygoing sightseeing”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We took two small van tours with Donegal Tours (Mangan Tours), the Highlander tour and the Heritage tour. We took one from Donegal Town and one from Letterkenny. There were only five or six people on the tours (including we two Americans), and included Irish, German, and Canadian tourists. The driver and guide, Patrick, was very knowledgeable, friendly and willing to answer many, many questions from the curious group. Patrick had a wealth of information on the history of each place we visited and the pace was relaxed. Alyce and Patrick (not the guide!)

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“This is the company to use when in Donegal”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Last summer (2012) I did a tour with this company! It's very much a family run company with local drivers who are more than happy to assist, give information and help in any way possible. My driver was Fergus who couldn't do enough for you - very polite chap and always smiling!! If you are coming to Donegal for a visit, then I would definitely recommend Mangan Tours/Donegal Tours. You will definitely use them for a second tour - I will be this summer!!

Visited August 2012