“Ideally located.”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Irish couple in Paris
“Ideally located.”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Reasonably priced cocktails and ideally located at shopping centre. We did not dine on this occasion but it appeared to have a varied menu.

Visited April 2014

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Unbelievably good”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I had a. Excellent experience once again at the oasis bar and restaurant!! I had the warm chicken salad which my friend recommended and absolutely loved it! For dessert I then enjoyed the most delicious warm chocolate brownie I have had in a long long time. Considering the quality of food and reasonable prices I would definitely be back very soon and I would recommend it to all people!!

Letterkenny, Ireland
“Ok”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I had heard so many good things about this bar/restaurant so I have to say I was a little disappointed overall. The staff are fantastic, but the food I ordered was nowhere near as good I was expecting. I ordered the tempura Prawns as a starter and steak for a main course.

The steak was quite bland and it didn't look like a quality cut of meat. The prawns were nice but nothing to really write home about. I presumed this maybe to be an off day, but a few days later ordered the chicken burger which again was nothing special.

The staff are great and I really want to like the place, but I have to say I am surprised by the high volume of great reviews..

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank ivorm865
Letterkenny, Ireland
“Taste of the food was fab”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

The flavour of my meal I had at the weekend was fabulous. I was there with my daughter and they to taught it was great. Have been there before and will definately be back

Visited February 2014
1 Thank PMcShane2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

From looking at trip advisor, I had got the impression that the oasis was going to be a lively place to eat with good atmosphere etc.. This however was definitely not the case the restaurant was very quiet (on valentines day, would have expected more life). We were unfortunately put next to a couple that instead of paying attention to their own business, decided to stare at us intently until we had finished our meal, although this was no fault of the restaurant, it made us feel very uncomfortable, and because of this, ruined our experience, we could not wait to leave.. on a positive note the staff where lovely and very approachable..

• Visited February 2014