“Oasid fec stands to its name! Grear Food entertainment and Craic!”

Oasis Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 112 Restaurants in Letterkenny
Cuisines: European, Irish, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I was in in June and despite the restaurant being full and the bar, I was seated and presented with a menu quite quickly! The staff made sure I was conmfortable and okay! When I ordered tge staff were more than helpful to meet my dietry requirements! Tge food was served in no time amd was presented lovely! My steak was cooked to perfection and my celiac requirements had been meet! My only flaw would be it is a little expensive, but isn't in fact overly dear!we returned that night for a few drinks and I haf a brilloant night! There was live music and tge guiness was lovely went down like cream :) In short great staff, food, e tertainment and craic!

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Had dinner and cocktails here with my husband and we had a great time! Food was lovely and really tasty! I had lasagne and hubby had the burger! Fries were gorgeous! Drinks were also great.......well mixed cocktails at good value but the highlight was def the chocolate brownie for desert! Absolutely fab! Good chocolately goodness! Yum! Staff were lovely and approachable! We had a good laugh and some fun with our waitress! Lovely girl from the West of Ireland. We will certainly be back! Great start to your Saturday night!

1  Thank Northshor10
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Visited Oasis for the first time last weekend, excellent food, gorgeous cocktails. Definitely one of the best things about this bar/restaurant has to be the staff, especially the lovely girl from Galway. We will definitely be visiting again.

1  Thank Fincol
Reviewed 26 June 2014

All around amazing! I call in here everytime im in letterkenny and never disappoints, very relaxed atmosphere service is always great if theres a problem theyll sort it without any fuss and its very co-operative and accomodating
when it comes to your needs.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Went for a meal with my family and there was a lovely new menu. It was fabulous and the price was great so will definately be back. Service was great a nice tall dark haired girl served us and was very friendly and helpful.