this hotel sometimes gets bad reviews but you get what you pay for .. stayed for one night as a xmas treat .. it was amazing .. well worth paying extra few euro for suite .. large room ,huge bed nice sitting area 2 plasma screens bathroom and shower topclass room comes with outdoor hottub in private decked area at night its amazing .. this is what a night away should be .. staff were very nice and helpfull food was lovely .. cant wait to get back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in Letterkenny, Gallaghers Hotel is centrally located in the heart of this bustling town with state of the art facilities including the Ard na gCeapairí Bistro, Inis Meain room which serves a full bar food menu, Mc Carry's bar and top entertainment hotspot, Milan nightclub. This Letterkenny Hotel boasts the elegant Gaoth Dobhair Suite, which can accommodate up to 180 guests, ideal for the perfect Donegal wedding. The executive boardroom and the Gola Room facilitate smaller business meetings, which makes Gallaghers Hotel in Letterkenny an ideal conference and banqueting location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallaghers Hotel Letterkenny
- Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny County Donegal