Was just stayed one overnight here. Asked for a quiet room so was given a room at the back. Had no view at all (except a nearby wall) but was quiet so can't complain. Everything worked and was nicely appointed. The hotel is in the middle of the main street so everything is fairly convenient. A 5-10 minute walk from the bus station. Letterkenny is very hilly so prepare for uphill walking. Nice stay overall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in Letterkenny, Gallaghers Hotel is centrally located in the heart of this bustling town with state of the art facilities including the Ard na gCeapairí Bistro, Inis Meain room which serves a full bar food menu, Mc Carry's bar and top entertainment hotspot, Milan nightclub. This Letterkenny Hotel boasts the elegant Gaoth Dobhair Suite, which can accommodate up to 180 guests, ideal for the perfect Donegal wedding. The executive boardroom and the Gola Room facilitate smaller business meetings, which makes Gallaghers Hotel in Letterkenny an ideal conference and banqueting location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallaghers Hotel Letterkenny
- Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny County Donegal