My husband & I were in Letterkenny for a family wedding. Our room was nice, spacious and clean, with a good shower. GREAT blackout curtains, the best I've ever seen in a hotel, and much appreciated after a late night at the wedding. The staff were very pleasant, although the front desk often seemed understaffed - the morning we checked out there was one girl trying to manage check-outs & the phone all by herself. Breakfast was decent, but you'll get much better value for money by going to the Quiet Moment tea rooms adjacent to the hotel. Two downsides: Found the layout of the hotel confusing (there are two lifts at either end of the hotel, which do not go to the same places), and the television was a bit wonky (remote control did not seem to work)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in Letterkenny, Gallaghers Hotel is centrally located in the heart of this bustling town with state of the art facilities including the Ard na gCeapairí Bistro, Inis Meain room which serves a full bar food menu, Mc Carry's bar and top entertainment hotspot, Milan nightclub. This Letterkenny Hotel boasts the elegant Gaoth Dobhair Suite, which can accommodate up to 180 guests, ideal for the perfect Donegal wedding. The executive boardroom and the Gola Room facilitate smaller business meetings, which makes Gallaghers Hotel in Letterkenny an ideal conference and banqueting location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Lastminute, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallaghers Hotel Letterkenny
- Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny County Donegal