Arriving into the hotel I parked in the open air carpark behind the hotel and was directed to the underground as it would be easier and safer the girl on reception was lovely, really nice and friendly and made us feel so welcome. I didn't catch her name but she had a little green/blue in the her hair and is well worth talking to for anything you might need around Letterkenny. The room was lovely and clean and I slept really well. Breakfast was good, the usual cereal, fruit and fry though. I'm looking forward to going back hopefully
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the newest hotels in Letterkenny, Gallaghers Hotel is centrally located in the heart of this bustling town with state of the art facilities including the Ard na gCeapairí Bistro, Inis Meain room which serves a full bar food menu, Mc Carry's bar and top entertainment hotspot, Milan nightclub. This Letterkenny Hotel boasts the elegant Gaoth Dobhair Suite, which can accommodate up to 180 guests, ideal for the perfect Donegal wedding. The executive boardroom and the Gola Room facilitate smaller business meetings, which makes Gallaghers Hotel in Letterkenny an ideal conference and banqueting location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotelopia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gallaghers Hotel Letterkenny
- Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny County Donegal