Station House Hotel Letterkenny
US$141
Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$114
Dillons Hotel(Letterkenny)
US$122
  • Restaurant
US$160
US$144
Clanree Hotel(Letterkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswet rooma living social dealdunnes storesgreat hotelsaturday nightrecommend this hotelwalk in showerthe main streetsteak nightgiants causewayfirst floorstaff were very friendlylive musictown centreboth nightsgood sizecentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I not only had a wonderful weekend in this hotel but am totally impressed by the helpfulness and honesty of the staff. When I left, I left a considerable amount of sterling behind me in my room. The cleaning staff handed it in and after a few emails passing back and forward, the money was paid into my bank account.
Thanks again staff !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Siobhan Barrett D, Sales & Marketing Manager at Station House Hotel Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear KTC9510

What a delightful review, thank you for advising other travellers about your Station House experience. Our core values are built upon the amazing team that we have and it is their strengths and attributes that make us the huge success that we are today.

Team Station House continues to go from strength to strength and is the heartbeat of the hotel providing first class memorable experiences for all our guests.

Thank you for choosing the Station House and should your travel plans permit you to return to Letterkenny, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

With Kindest Regards

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel and have no complaints to make about it. Well situated to get about the town. Rooms spacious, however no drawers to put your smalls in but managed to keep the packing down as just put clothes back in case after you had worn them, lol! Friendly staff who were only too happy to help and the free guided tour supplied by the hotel was great as the girl who took us round was passionate about the town and very informative about the history of the town. Food was good and at times too much of it but this is not a complaint. Breakfast was a treat and the sausages were fab and the eggs were done to perfection, no crispy bottoms around!

Room Tip: I stayed in 201 and this was facing a busy road however the double glazed windows kept the noise out.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jo M

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent experience in the Station House. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am delighted that we met and exceeded your expectations.

We have a very obliging team who thoroughly enjoy going the extra mile for all guests, nothing is too much trouble. I am so pleased that you enjoyed my guided walking tour, I receive regular positive feedback regarding the walk and guests really value the insight into our town of Letterkenny. Thank you also for your kind reference to our great food and breakfast, we have a great reputation for food, customer service and excellent value.

Should you decide to return to Donegal, a warm welcome awaits you at the Station House.

Best Wishes, Yours Truly

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I went here on a hen weekend at the end of March, the staff were lovely and very understanding. The rooms were clean but basic, suited all our needs. Was central to everything. The food was great also. Definitely would go back

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shaw002
Siobhan Barrett D, Sales & Marketing Manager at Station House Hotel Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Shaw 002

I am delighted to be in receipt of your lovely review, thank you for taking the time to post the same. We take great pride in our excellent customer service standards and have a great team who endeavor to ensure that all our guests have a memorable stay.

I am glad that your hen party group had a great time and thank you for your kind reference to our cleanliness and brilliant food.

We look forward very much to welcoming you back in the very near future, assuring you of our continued personal service and attention to detail.

Yours Truly

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We booked in for 2 nights. The first night we were on the 2nd floor & facing a busy street and also directly above the busy bar area. The noise of the traffic could be minimised by closing the windows, but the smell from the people smoking on the street outside the bar came into the room. The room reeked of second hand smoke. The following morning I asked the reception staff if we could be moved and they could not have been more helpful - moved us to a room on the 3rd floor away from the road and bar area. In fact, the standard of the 2nd room was slightl beter than the first. Kudos to all for ensuring our stay was pleasant.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CQSteve

Greetings CQ Steve

Thank you for choosing the Station House for your hotel break away, it was our pleasure to serve you.

As we are located in the town centre it is difficult to avoid the noise of traffic, unfortunately the traffic congestion is out of our of control and generally it is only excessive at peak times.

I am delighted that our front desk team accommodated your room move ease and your transition was hassle free. I am also very pleased to report that since May 01st in the interest of the health and well being of all our guests and staff we are now a completely smoke free hotel, all our bedrooms are now strictly non smoking.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Station House as soon as your travel plans permit.

Best Wishes & Fond Regards

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

After staying for a weekend in January for my husbands birthday and having a fab time. We decided to book again end of march. Breakfast on the sat morning was so busy no tables where cleared. The waitress was on her own. We came down at 12 an they were still tidying from breakfast. I asked for coffee to be told there was a que and they were busy. Would be quite a wait. Dinner tht night was rushed. I know staff might b due to go home but they made us feel to rush our food and move on. Was so disappointed after my first visit there. I don't think I would rush back again. Feeling let down.:-(

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ttttt1970

Dear ttttt1970

On behalf of our team I wish to offer our sincere apologies for not having delivered on all our excellent customer service standards during your last visit. Additional staff training has since been implemented to ensure that we continue to provide a consistent first class service even throughout very busy periods.

Should you decide to renew your faith in the Station House and come back and stay with us I am confident that you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for choosing the Station House and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With Kindest Regards