Station House Hotel Letterkenny
US$141
Mcgettigan's Hotel Letterkenny(Letterkenny)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
US$159
US$143
Clanree Hotel(Letterkenny)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswet rooma living social dealdunnes storesgreat hotelsaturday nightrecommend this hotelwalk in showerthe main streetsteak nightgiants causewayfirst floorstaff were very friendlylive musictown centreboth nightsgood sizecentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is a well located hotel with very friendly staff. Plenty of car parking, but difficult to find if you don't know the one way system do look it up in advance. My only quibble was the breakfast room which was very unsuited. It was obviously set up for a coach party and it would be worth separating out business/ holiday visitors . Previous visits I've had breakfast in the restaurant and its much better

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank GalwayKilkennyDuo
Siobhan Barrett D, Director of Sales at Station House Hotel Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Galway/Kilkenny Duo

On behalf of our team thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We have a very diligent and passionate team who thoroughly enjoy going the extra mile to ensure that all our guests have a memorable stay.

Thank you for your feedback regarding breakfast, it is with feedback like yours that ensures we continue to monitor and raise our hospitality standards.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to the Station House in the very near future.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Hi all, I travel a lot with work and have spent the last 12 weeks in the station house.
I can safely say I have met all reception staff,kitchen staff and bar staff in this time.
I have stayed in eight different rooms. Have eaten at the bar most evenings.
In all this time I have not had one problem. The food was always great, the staff were always friendly and the rooms were always perfect.
I would recommend the station house to anyone staying in letterkenny.
Thanks also to joey for looking after me so well in the mornings.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Fiachra S
Reviewed 17 May 2014

we stayed for 3 days and could not have been treated any better .all the staff were great ,friendly and helpful and were always smiling . I would recommend this hotel as one of the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in some of the best in the world

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Siobhan Barrett D, Sales & Marketing Manager at Station House Hotel Letterkenny, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Jamesd

Waow! What a perfect review, on behalf of our team thank you most sincerely for taking the time to post the same, we are delighted with your superb feedback.

We strive to be the very best that we can be at all times and your kind words are testimony to this.

A warm welcome awaits your return to the Station House which we hope will be very soon.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I not only had a wonderful weekend in this hotel but am totally impressed by the helpfulness and honesty of the staff. When I left, I left a considerable amount of sterling behind me in my room. The cleaning staff handed it in and after a few emails passing back and forward, the money was paid into my bank account.
Thanks again staff !

Dear KTC9510

What a delightful review, thank you for advising other travellers about your Station House experience. Our core values are built upon the amazing team that we have and it is their strengths and attributes that make us the huge success that we are today.

Team Station House continues to go from strength to strength and is the heartbeat of the hotel providing first class memorable experiences for all our guests.

Thank you for choosing the Station House and should your travel plans permit you to return to Letterkenny, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

With Kindest Regards

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just returned from a 3 night stay at this hotel and have no complaints to make about it. Well situated to get about the town. Rooms spacious, however no drawers to put your smalls in but managed to keep the packing down as just put clothes back in case after you had worn them, lol! Friendly staff who were only too happy to help and the free guided tour supplied by the hotel was great as the girl who took us round was passionate about the town and very informative about the history of the town. Food was good and at times too much of it but this is not a complaint. Breakfast was a treat and the sausages were fab and the eggs were done to perfection, no crispy bottoms around!

Room Tip: I stayed in 201 and this was facing a busy road however the double glazed windows kept the noise out.

Dear Jo M

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent experience in the Station House. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am delighted that we met and exceeded your expectations.

We have a very obliging team who thoroughly enjoy going the extra mile for all guests, nothing is too much trouble. I am so pleased that you enjoyed my guided walking tour, I receive regular positive feedback regarding the walk and guests really value the insight into our town of Letterkenny. Thank you also for your kind reference to our great food and breakfast, we have a great reputation for food, customer service and excellent value.

Should you decide to return to Donegal, a warm welcome awaits you at the Station House.

Best Wishes, Yours Truly