“Perfect B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavan
Farnham View Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 13 Cavan B&B and Inns
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Perfect B&B”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We (several couples) stayed here for a family wedding this weekend as an alternative to staying at the Raddisson Farnham Estate Hotel, which was too expensive. The B&B is within a mile of the Farnham Estate Hotel and is the perfect alternative. Spotless Rooms, spaceous, great breakfast and welcome relaxing family atmosphere. Will certainly contact Jean and book again should we find outselves out that way again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bazzy68

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Spotless rooms, great breakfast, very friendly family. One thing to bear in mind though; a car is essential as the location is out of town. But it's worth it as the surrounding countryside is gorgeous.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Joe M
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed here for one night recently as a friend was getting married in the Radisson Farnham Estate. We wanted somewhere clean and comfy for the night and weren't disappointed with Farnham View B&B. The owner, Jean was extremely friendly and welcoming on our arrival and showed usa around (including showing us where the complemenray bottled water was for after our nigh out).

The room was clean, bed comfortable and the the shower was very powerful , perfect to shake off the hangover from the night before. The cooked breakfast was very good too.

Will definitely stay there again if we're in the area. Thanks Jean.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank DonB23
Wales
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Perfect place to stay we had a wedding at the raddision but there prices were too high Farnham view however is brilliant very comfortable clean and friendly. Jean cooks a great breakfast and would have no hesitation in booking in here again

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank turnip50
Malahide, Ireland
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I booked my stay well in advance for Farnham View. I had a busy weekend of partying planned and Jean and PJ couldn't have looked after me better! Clean, tidy, comfortable room. Fantastic shower!! and tea and coffee facilities all through the night for those party goers! I felt very much at home here and in nobodys way! I missed the homemade breakfasts but I hear they were great too! Nothing was too much trouble for these two and I highly recommend this B and B. Excellent value for money and very accommodating!

Room Tip: I needed an extra bed for one night of three and it wasn't a problem for the guys. they placed m...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Laura M
Limerick, Ireland
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I stayed with Jean for 4 nights each week over a period of 5 months whilst working in the locality. I found this B&B to have a lovely home from home feel about the place. The bedrooms / living rooms were always spotless and I particularly enjoyed the quatily of the shower in the en suite bedrooms. I am finding it hard to find the proper words to use which would pay justice to the service that jean and co puts on. All in all, excellent venue with great value for money to be had.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank David F
Reviewed 4 December 2011

I have stayed with Jean and PJ at Farnham View once or twice a week for the last 6 months for work reasons. It's great to have such a welcoming and homely place to stay while away from home . The house itself is in in first class condition - I would guess it is only 4/5 years old. Breakfast is lovely and nothing is too much trouble for Jean. Overall, a great B&B that I would highly recommend.

Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Dave K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cavan
Farnham Estate Spa and Golf Resort
#3 of 4 in Cavan
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club
Errigal Country House Hotel
Lakeside Bed & Breakfast

Been to Farnham View Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!