“Amazing hospitality”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavan
Farnham View Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 17 Cavan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My family and I stayed here in July and felt thoroughly spoilt! Jean the owner is wonderful and makes you feel instantly welcome and at home. The house is set in really peaceful and beautiful countryside, that combined with the comfy bed all added up to an awesome night's sleep! Can't recommend highly enough!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I booked 4 rooms in this house for early July as we were attending a family wedding at the nearby hotel. Jean was very helpful and accommodating on the phone and gave great directions. We were all allowed to check in around 12.30 and change and get ready for the wedding which was great as we were travelling from mayo and didn't want to travel In our finery.

the rooms were lovely and spacious, beautifully decorated, comfortable beds. Jean made us a welcome cup of tea and biscuits on arrival which was a lovely touch.

The hotels a 5 minute drive away, some of the party shared taxis for around 10 euro. Jean offered to drop us off at hotel if we didn't want to bring cars.

The breakfast the next morning was delicious a great choice of cereals, yoghurts, fruit as well as a tasty freshly cooked to order fry.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone, very reasonable at 35 euro pp, generous reductions for children.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My parents had a fantastic time while they here at this B & B.They stayed two nights. it was only minutes away from the hotel where my cousin was having his wedding reception. Jean the owner couldn't have been more helpful emailing directions on before they set off. The room was beautiful ,very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great too. Thanks so much for everything. My parents had a great break.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Had the most fantastic time staying here whilst visiting Ireland for a friend's wedding down the road. We stayed for two nights and from before we even arrived, the owner couldn't have been more helpful, from texting us exact directions, telling us the places that were good to eat in Cavan and producing a banging cup of tea on arrival!

The location was lovely and ideal to the nearby hotel for our friend's wedding and Cavan for some free time.

The room was lovely, very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a feast - with full Irish, Continental and a continuous stash of choccy bics on supply and fruit throughout the day :)

Would recommend to EVERYONE here, it was so reasonable and so glad it was recommended to us.

Thanks so much for everything.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

What a warm welcome you receive upon arrival! The rooms are outstanding and the breakfast is amazing! Having my 1 year old daughter with me I was worried she would prove to be a handful but she was made very welcome, being fussed over by the owner & staff! This is the ideal place to stay if you have children, I always dread taking her away as she doesn't settle in a travel cot, I was amazed when I opened our door to find a proper wooden cot for her which also got me a full nights sleep without having to share my bed :) being in a rush to get to a wedding reception I had forgotten to pick up her milk but I was told to just help myself to the milk in the fridge as and when I needed it! This is a beautiful B&B and excellent value for money if I was ever in the area again I wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We (several couples) stayed here for a family wedding this weekend as an alternative to staying at the Raddisson Farnham Estate Hotel, which was too expensive. The B&B is within a mile of the Farnham Estate Hotel and is the perfect alternative. Spotless Rooms, spaceous, great breakfast and welcome relaxing family atmosphere. Will certainly contact Jean and book again should we find outselves out that way again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bazzy68
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Spotless rooms, great breakfast, very friendly family. One thing to bear in mind though; a car is essential as the location is out of town. But it's worth it as the surrounding countryside is gorgeous.

• Stayed: July 2013