“Excellent b&b!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cavan
Farnham View Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 15 Cavan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I recently attended a wedding at the nearby Farnham estate and stayed in this B&B. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the proprietor Jean Crowe, who welcomed us and immediately made us feel at home.
The B&B is purpose built with 7 magnificent ensuite rooms. All very large, bright and very clean. As we were about to drive to the wedding Jean insisted she would take us instead so that we could both enjoy a drink and not have to worry about driving back late at night. Service that goes above and beyond.
The following morning we were treated to a sumptuous Irish breakfast with all the trimmings.
I can't recommend the Farnham View enough.

Very reasonably rates and excellent service. I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Dgt78
There are newer reviews for Farnham View Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 28 May 2014

So I didn't actually stay here - was desperately looking for anywhere to stay this Saturday night since I left it to the last second to book somewhere and am heading to a wedding. While the B&B was fully booked the loveliest lady ever on the phone talked me through at least 6 properties in Cavan that she knows and recommends, a couple of which don't advertise so much. And after 2 days of searching I've finally got a place to sleep on Saturday, which is a huge relief!

Just based on the phone call I'd recommend staying here because they were just so great and helpful.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Fantastic accommodations- the self catering cottage was lovely. Jean was a great help in navigating the areas and points of interest. Easy drive to town and beautiful location. I would recommend staying here anytime you are in Cavan Town

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed here for a wedding in nearby Farnham estate. Rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast the next morning was brilliant better than a hotel!!! Would stay here again if I have a wedding in Farnham estate. Some of the group stayed in the self catering garage and it is lovely nicely decorated and peaceful.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Tonerpint
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

To begin with this time I thought like going to Ireland because if the beauty and atmosphere. The quietness and beautiful views of the countryside. I booked Farnham because it looked like a nice quiet place and very clean place.

When I walked in all I could say was it was like I was bein welcomed to my new home. It wasn't just a warm welcome it was like a nice warm Irish welcome full of joy. The owner is very polite and made sure we had a good impression of the house. I've never been to a bed and breakfast but this one was remarkable.

The front of the house looked magnificent and spectacular. When we were showed to our rooms I was very impressed with how clean and big it was. It was like entering a 4 star hotel. Or maybe even better. When they said make yourself at home I could already feel like as if I was home anyway.

Normally when I write a review I write at the end l, however I thought this time the word needs to be out about the wonderful bed and breakfast. I am still enjoying the relaxation of the rooms and quiet. I would definitley recommend this bed and breakfast to anybody.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Stayed at Jean's for a friends wedding in November. The wedding was taking place in the 5 star Radisson, adjacent to our B&B. A perfect and cost effective alternative to staying at the hotel, Jean's B&B is a handy 4 minute drive to the plush Farnham Estate and made all the handier by Jean providing all the necessary transport. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay as Jean really does make you feel like your at home and goes well out of her way to help you where ever and when ever she can; Sound as a pound you could chat all day and the young'ns running about the place give it the ultimate homely feel! Thanks again guys.

Room Tip: Hard to say as all rooms looked bright and spacious..
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Stayed for a night and will certainly return. Really impressed. The facilities were superb; clean, warm, beautiful decor and welcoming host. The bed was very comfortable, and a great shower. The Farnham View exceeded my expectations, better than a boutique hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank emerons
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cavan
Farnham Estate Spa and Golf Resort
Cabra Castle Hotel
#1 of 2 in Kingscourt
Slieve Russell Hotel Golf and Country Club
Lakeside Bed & Breakfast

Been to Farnham View Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!