“tasty pub grub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2014

the food was lovely maybe a few more chips as the portions were a bit small there needs to be more signage advertising that food is served as on the first night we walked past not knowing that food was served there but it was good food

Reviewed 23 June 2014

went here for dinner one evening, the service is one of the best i have ever seen, food can be hit or miss at times but always enjoy the experience and would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Dined here on the Friday night, clean, good food and reasonable price. Second time eating here and would do so again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I arrived at Quays Bar with a busload of people driving cross country. As the first person in line at what I thought was a cafeteria style restaurant, I was told to just tell the guy what I wanted and it would be delivered to my table immediately. After 15 minutes I asked our table wait person about food and he told me he would check on it. I never heard from him again. After another 15 minutes I walked back to the cafeteria style table to ask and the manager yelled at me that the only way I would get food was if I paid her and placed an actual order. It would have been nice if the first employee or the second employee had told me this.

Despite the rude treatment by the manager, I must give an overall rating of 3 because of the fabulous food I finally received. Try the fish chowder with dark bread and a Guinness. Perfect rainy day food for a traveler.

5  Thank Westgalady
Reviewed 27 April 2014

It was a great place for lunch. The service was wonderful and the food was more than plentiful. We later met up with more family for drinks and music. Totally enjoyable!