“Breakfast”

The Copper Room Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 36 Restaurants in Tramore
Price range: US$9 - US$33
Cuisines: European
Description: The Copper Room Restaurant within O'Shea's Hotel, serves breakfast to residents & non residents from 8am until noon.The Restaurant is open for dinner most nights and may also be booked for any special occasion - Birthdays, Wedddings, Parties, Communions, Confirmations,Christenings etc.
Ireland
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Good choice of good food,staff were very friendly and service was great

Visited April 2012
O'SheasHotel, Owner at The Copper Room Restaurant, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to cater for you during your visit to Tramore, we hope to see you again in the future.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stayed in the hotel, so had breakfast & dinner here,”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Breakfast was very good. Freshly cooked to perfection. Had lunch on Mother's Day & Dinner on St. Patrick's Night, both excellent, served by nice friendly staff.

Visited March 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly atmosphere, great food!”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

Very accommodating, making veggie/vegan/dietary requirements very easy for us unlike at other places! They even pre-bought in soya products for us, which is unusual. Very good food and service. Obviously a great chef! A good restaurant in a lovely family-run hotel at the beach. I wholeheartedly recommend going there.

Visited December 2011
O'SheasHotel, Owner at The Copper Room Restaurant, responded to this review, 19 February 2012
It was our pleasure to cater for you during your visit to Tramore. When we know in advance that our visitors/guests are vegans, we do make every effort to accomodate their particular requirements. We, at O'Sheas Hotel consider individual attention is what sets us apart from the mainstream and providing coeliac, vegetarian, or vegan meals is certainly an important sector of our business.. Your positive comments about the culinary attributes of our Chef Tony have been relayed to him - we are indeed very proud to have him as part of our team. It was a pleasure to have you as guests and we hope to have you stay again in the future.
Galway
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why did I not visit this Restauant before now??”
Reviewed 25 September 2010

While staying in O'Shea's Hotel recently, I ate in their Copper RoomRestaurtant, I am a solo traveller and often find myself eating in bars due to not being comfortable in Restaurants, but the receptionist accured me that I could find their restaurant very comfortable. I can certainly recommend this restaurant, there were other solo eaters there, the waitress was very chatty, but knew when to move away to allow me to enjoy my food, but returned later for a further chat while I was having coffee... by the way the food is superb, I choose the Value Menu, I had the mussels for starters & the salmon for mains, the dessert I choose was home made rice pudding ( brought back memories of my childhood), the wine list was small, but the choice was excellent. I can recommend the Coppper Room

1 Thank TrsamoreAdmirer