“Absolutely Brilliant and Super Friendly”
Review of Banyan Restaurant

Banyan Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Tramore
Price range: US$0 - US$56
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Currently I am living in NZ and was home to see family, had organised with friends from the UK to visit and we went to the Banyan for dinner.
Upon booking, the owner asked if it was a special occasion - I confirmed was just overseas friends catching up. Upon arrival, a glass of bubbles were given to each of us to celebrate my visitors arriving and my visit and the staff were super nice and gave my friends yummy yummy food and a night to remember.
For such a small town, The Banyan is a welcome arrival and deffo worth a visit!!!!

1  Thank Laura H

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Our host at our B&B recommended we eat here. What a great restaurant! The food was fantastic. The owner even took us down to meet the chefs. Service was the best. Ended up staying back for a drink with the manager and owner. Probably one too many.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant last night with my family to celebrate my mums 50th birthday. Food was excellent, all six of us really enjoyed our dishes and not one if us could fault the food. We had a starter, main and dessert with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink for 30 euro which was great value. They atmosphere was lovely, very cosy and the staff really made a fuss over my mum for her birthday! We all got a glass of bubbles when we arrived! They asked to take our picture and then printed it and put it on a birthday card which was a nice touch. They also added candles to dessert and sang happy birthday and even gave my mum a free cocktail! Exceptional attention to detail from all staff who were extremely pleasant. The meal was also at a lovely pace and nothing was rushed. Will definitely return again soon! This restaurant is a must when in tramore!

2  Thank lou1Ireland
Reviewed 29 July 2013

absolutely beautiful food in a friendly welcoming environment. staff are very friendly and polite. would definetly recommend it!

1  Thank Ollywalsh
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Excellent food and atmosphere. We were down in tramore for the weekend and decided to see if we could get a booking on the Saturday, they were very accommodating and found us a table. The waiters were friendly and helpful. At the table beside us there was a couple and it was the womans birthday, they got a glass of champagne and they returned with one for us also. Excellent experience and will definitely return if in the area.