“Terrible service”

Cuisines: Irish, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Went with my daughter for breakfast this morning as we used to do most Sunday mornings and on entering restaurant I could see that it was very busy and normally would turn around and leave but owner told me she would have a table in a minute which she did. Had to wait 15 minutes for them to take our order and a further 50 minutes for food to arrive. My poor child was starving waiting so long and it is pure greed on their part to keep filling the tables when they can't cater for that volume of people and expect people to have to wait that long for basic food.
Never rated this place as a good restaurant but if they can't even get breakfast right what more can I say.

5  Thank Paul K

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My husband and I regularly eat here and we've never been disappointed. Teresa and the whole team always make us so welcome. The food is always delicious, locally sourced as often as possible and there's a well-planned menu offering plenty of choice for all tastes.
There is always a lovely welcome upon our arrival; their enthusiasm and genuine care for the diner's experience really shines through.

1  Thank Annettebirtwistle
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Had an excellent lunch in the Vee restaura t today. They are so consistently good.I had a lovely fresh haddock pie topped
with a creamy potato mash .I was served
three excellent veg.( generous portion) with this. Id recommend this restaurant to anyone in this vicinity.The ser vice was so good too.

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Happened across this charming bistro. The owner was lovely. She sat down with us and chatted a bit. The food was to die for. Great wait staff Theresa! Only wished I lived here so I could go back more often. Even the costomers at the next table were friendly. Great experience!

1  Thank michael35e
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I live in Tramore and The Vee is one of my favourite places to eat in. I go there for breakfast at least once a week with my husband. There's always a great atmosphere, newspapers to read, friendly staff and the breakfast menu is the best in Tramore. The owners Catherine and Derek are there a lot of the time and treat all us regulars very well, stopping for a chat when they can.

I've gone to a number of "special" events there e.g. Valentine's Night, Christmas Eve, charity nights and other speciality nights. They've a great knack for creating the right ambience for the various occasions.

3  Thank Maire264