“eileenklouth” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oceanics Surf School

Oceanics Surf School
Ranked #8 of 17 things to do in Tramore
More attraction details
Owner description: Ireland's longest established professional surf school, catering for individuals, groups, schools, adults, kids and families with; Surf Lessons, Surf Camps, Family Fun Sessions, Coastal Hikes- CoastHacking, Educational Tours, Marine Education Curriculum Programs. For more information check out our website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Drogheda, Louth, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“eileenklouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

Although I didn't surf myself I have to congratulate all the surf schools in the area on a job well done. I think surfing is the future for Tramore, keep up the good work!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Eileen K
Oceanicsl, Manager at Oceanics Surf School, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Thank you for your comments. Glad you enjoyed your stay in Tramore and we totally agree, surfing is the way to go for Tramore. Paul

Olot, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great surfing, great school!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

I enrolled in a surf camp this month of July and I had a really good time. I learned how to surf and I also played lots of games on the fantastic beach in Tramore. The team is great, very friendly and also the premises. I highly recommend it. Congratulations!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank manuel l
Oceanicsl, Manager at Oceanics Surf School, responded to this review, 24 July 2012
Thanks for the comments, I will pass them on to the Team. We work hard to ensure that all that surf with us have an enjoyable time!...Paul
Waterford, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First Time Surfer...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

Went over to Oceanics last weekend (May 26th / 27th) during the amazing sunshine that the southeast was experiencing and decided to have my very first Surf Lesson! After hearing about Oceanics from one of my friends, I decided to give them a go. I couldn't have had a better first lesson! Met brilliant (and very patient) staff and had a fantastic day out in the water with all the team! When we came back in, I saw that they had a "sun - trap," decking area and were serving drinks and treats. What more could you want! Can't wait to go back soon. Thanks all!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Delle1103
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Could'nt have had a better first surfing experience for all the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

We booked a surfing lesson for a group of familes, 8 adults and 9 children ranging in age from 4-9 years old. The instructors grabbed the children's attention and related to them really well, which allowed the adults to really get the most out of their own surfing experience. I couldn't speak highly enough of the team, very welcoming. The safety briefing was very clear for adults and children. We also felt that the pricing was very fair, important nowadays!

Visited July 2011
2 Thank face2faceIreland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A fun, unexpected Irish experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2011

I had a great time with an excellent and friendly instructor learning the basics of surfing. Everyone I talked to at the school was so nice and the lesson was quite reasonably priced for everything we got. I now feel that I have all the knowledge I need to rent some equipment and start honing my skills.

2 Thank JuniorKickstart