“Fun on the farm!”

Copper Coast Mini Farm
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Tramore
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We visited the copper coast mini farm today with our 22 month old son after reading good reviews. Despite the poor weather we stayed for well over two hours. As well as getting up close with the animals our son loved playing on the various bikes, trikes, slides and Wendy houses that are scattered around the lawns. There is also a barn with animals inside and a great covered sandpit with mini sand diggers, buckets, spades etc for little ones to play with. There are picnic benches as well as the indoors cafe so you can bring a picnic and keep an eye on the little ones while they play. I didn't sample any of the cakes on sale in the cafe but they looked lovely. I also agree with the reviewer who praised the baby changing facilities that include wipes and nappy bags. We always bring our own but it was a nice little touch. This is a really kid friendly place and gets a big thumbs up from us.

1  Thank SouthWestSlattery
valerie c, Owner at Copper Coast Mini Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. When my kids were small I was always forgetting to put something in the baby changing bag...a bib, a nappy, wipes etc. so I wanted to pre empt that for my customers and make their lives a little easier. We also provide spare sun hats, sun screen and baby bibs, baby food and bottle heating facilities and high chairs. If you need it we will try to provide it!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Had my nieces birthday party here recently was excellent kids loved it would highly recommend,all the kids had a great time and it was great to have the cafe on site as it was nice for the adults to relax and have coffee.There's plenty to do and they also had bouncy slides and castles.Brilliant fun for all ages.

Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate it. People often tell us that they can't believe that the adults enjoyed the party as much as the kids! f you book a party any Saturday this August you will be entertained by Willy and his beautiful birds of prey at no extra cost.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I recently visited The Copper Coast Farm in Fenor Tramore Co Waterford, it was my grandchilds birthday and the parnets decided to have party there.
I would highly recommend it to all, The adults had a coffee shop facility with a good selection of home made deserts, sandwiches etc. It was a sunny day so we also sat outside where we could watch the children place about.
The children had all the usual Bouncy Castle, Slides, etc but the big attraction was the animals.
They held newly hatched Chicks, visited the kitten house, played with the puppies, visited the pot bellied Pigs, Ponies, several selected birds, and a very pleasant nature walk.
I would really recommend to all to go and see what you think.

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone what you think. The animals on the mini farm are our pets so they are very tame. They all have their own names and personalities. We can let children and adults handle, Skinner , our fave guinea pig, Rango, the bearded dragon, Droopy, the lop eared rabbit, George and Porky, the piglets , Stripes, the kitten and all the chickens and ducklings.
For 50 cent you can buy a bag of flaked maize to feed to the sika deer, the llamas and alpacas, the sheep, ducks, geese, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchilla, turkeys, goats etc.
We try to give a close contact experience to all our customers in a safe and hygienic environment!

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Visited the farm last week while staying in Waterford city. The kids had a ball from the goats right through to the geese. Great picnic facility and it was great to sit and relax over a coffee and watch the children playing on the tractors. I need to compliument the toilets which were immaculate and for also supplyng a step for shorter kids and also for supplying baby wipes in the changing toilets. we will be back again.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I went there with my two young kids and they loved it. It was €25 for the family. Food in the cafe is very good and reasonably priced you can also bring your own picnic. They had two bouncy castles, which the kids loved and loads of toys for them to play with. Hugh sand pit which I could not get mine out of.. We feed all the animals and even got to pet the rabbits which they could not get over.. Would recommand this for anyone who has kids under the age of 10.