“Great food, great value”
Review of Bleu - CLOSED

Bleu
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: BLEU BISTRO | A casual bistro serving the best in local seafood and meats.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Had such a great meal, wonderful flavours, beautiful fresh food (which we found out was all locally sourced) brilliant value, lovely staff, couldn't ask for more :)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed in Tramore and our host there recommended Bleu. We had such a good meal that we went back the next night and ate there again. It has a lovely set menu which offers you a 2 or 3 course prix fixe or alla carte. And then there is a great selection of daily specials which really do change daily. The staff is very welcoming and professional. We would definitely return there.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant while the weather was so good. I have to say, it was the nicest place I've ever eaten in. By far my favourite restaurant! The staff were really professional and very helpful and the atmosphere was unreal for a place like it. I had the calamari to start which you could tell was fresh before I even took a bite...! For my main I had the fish & chips, and again was probably the nicest fish I've ever had.
It was so fresh that I don't know how people say it's not and complain about it. I have eaten in this restaurant as many times as I can remember and it has never let me down once. It is on a Main Street so it's bound to me noisy but they can't do anything about that! Come on!

I highly recommend this for anybody that's looking for a proper, decent meal! Looking forward to returning..!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Second visit back to this restaurant in tramore, group of 4. Two went for steaks, two went for fish. Fab atmosphere, great service and pavlova was to die for. Will definitely visit again on our next trip to sunny tramore!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had a lovely meal here on saturday night. great food and friendly service. good value for money. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone planning a trip to tramore