“Great spot”
Review of Moe's Cafe

Moe's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Tramore
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Moe's Cafe is situated on The Promenade In Tramore. With it's one of the kind seating area which is inspired by a beachy, rustic vibe and a beautiful view over looking the bay, We specialize in the serving of good coffee, sandwiches, panini's and snack's
Clonmel, Ireland
“Great spot”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I visited Moe's yesterday with my wife and 5 year old son having heard some rave reviews from some locals. I wasn't disappointed. Great value and excellent grub. The staff are ultra friendly and really helpful. The only downside is the limited menu on offer but what is available is superb. Check it out.

1 Thank blaa_in_exile

Clonmel, Ireland
“Good cafe great location”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

First time in Moe's cafe ordered wraps and they used their own sauces delicious. Sat outside which was beautiful, prices were ok food was very good, set up inside a bit confusing, when you go in you are all over the place to see what's on offer and told to go to till to order, staff are friendly but when you ask a question they are as confused as you are, cafe is lovely, staff are lovely just premises needs a more easier flow and better system for ordering, maybe table menus would help and take congestion away from counter.

1 Thank roycog
“Great Cafe”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Moes is a great little cafe with really good food, good coffee and great service...I would recommend it to anyone without hesitation, especially if you can nab a seat outside on a sunny day!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank purcell022
Ireland
“Deceptive Appearance - delicious salad”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been going to Tramore for years and often passed this cafe..... on sunday on my own as a treat I decided to have lunch here. To order is a bit confusing as signs are pointing to the salad bar (which would make you think that if you wanted salad you'd order there) and signs pointing to coffee area....and then a sign saying order at till..... so ordered a chicken salad bowl off the 2 members of staff on the till....one writing the orders and the other more mature member of staff confusing the process..... anyhow took my seat and after a long enough wait my salad appeared....it was fantastic & had paid the extra €1.50 for breads. It was packed full of chicken, lettuce, beetroot, tomatoes, pine nuts, seeds etc etc. Exactly what I love and I thoroughly enjoyed it......
Note to management, the young staff are all very polite and enthusiastic but could do with a bit more guidance & the ordering system seems to be very confusing with so many people involved...
Will definitely return the next time I'm down.......

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Tilly21
ireland
“Expensive?”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Love Moes and I go here regularly, but was disappointed recently to be charged €3.80 for a tiny tiny portion of Ginos ice cream, served plain, no cream or chocolate sauce. The problem is I came away feeling totally ripped off, when normally I'm happy with the value.
I'm only leaving this comment as constructive criticism.
I don't think I'll be the only person feeling like this if the new ice cream prices aren't addressed.

Visited June 2014