“Gallagher's”

Gallagher's
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Bunratty
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In the heart of historical Bunratty, you will find our award winning seafood restaurant "Gallaghers". With its thatched roof and old world relaxed charm, come and enjoy a spectacular candlelight dinner with family and friends. It is our attention to detail and high level of service that ensures your whole dining experience will be truly memorable.
Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gallagher's”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Service very slow.
But food is absolutely gorgeous!
I wouldn't recommend it if you were in a hurry!
Very good for coeliacs as well.

Declan O, Public Relations Manager at Gallagher's, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
HI Mary, thanks for the lovely review. I' delighted you enjoyed our food so much. I'm disappointed to hear that your service was slow. All our dishes are cooked to order so waiting times are slower than in many other restaurants. Maybe this was the issue? If you'd like to discuss this in further detail, feel free to drop us an email. Thanks again for the feedback and hopefully we will see you again soon in Gallagher's!

Sales & Marketing

Limerick, Ireland
“Enjoyable treat”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Enjoyed a saturday evening here great choice of food with helpful staff. Lovely comfortable settings.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank soconnor66
Declan O, Public Relations Manager at Gallagher's, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
HI there, thanks for the feedback. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant. I'm delighted to hear our staff were helpful and that you had a comfortable setting. It is one of the many key aspects of our restaurant, that customers have a comfortable experience while dining. We have an extensive menu which now changes depending on the seasons and I'm glad you noticed the great choice we provide. Hopefully we will see you again soon in Gallagher's. Thanks again for the review!
Sales & Marketing
Columbus, Ohio
“Recommended by friends”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate there last night, 2nd June 2014. We were not disappointed, oh and our that recommended Gallaghers, are even better friends now.

• Visited June 2014
Hi P, thanks for the little review. Delighted ye enjoyed the visit to Gallagher's and I'm thrilled to hear that it was recommend to you by friends. The best marketing a restaurant can get is word of mouth marketing! Hope ye had a safe journey back home and hopefully we might see ye again soon in Bunratty. Thanks again.

Sales & Marketing Assistant
Cork
“Could do better, must work much harder on staff training”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I had lunch here recently with two friends. On arrival they had lost our reservation, which they corrected quite efficiently. Then after speaking (with our friends) for a few minutes, I went to use the toilets- I had driven from Cork. I asked a lady serving at the bar where the toilets were. She refused to look up. Then, as I said 'excuse me' she looked up & I repeated my question. She stood & looked at me for some 2 & 1/2 minutes & refused to answer. I then said ok, I'll find it myself - which I did. Table service was ok, food adequate to mediocre. Coleslaw was so bitter it appeared 'turned' & I was I'll afterwards. Cream cheese served with smoked salmon was likewise. We all agreed we would not return. A poor overall dining experience when we were anticipating a really nice lunch.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank hotshotsolicitor
Dublin
“Great Restaurant in every Respect”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent standard of food, service, friendliness and efficiency. I think it was Cathal who particularly was very customer friendly. The uniforms, presentation of scones outdoors during day time and every single aspect of the service. Pity many more restaurants cannot take a tip from Gallaghers!!

• Visited April 2014
Declan O, Public Relations Manager at Gallagher's, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Hi Nuala, thanks for the review. I'm delighted you enjoyed the visit so much. We take great pride in delivering the best of service, food, friendliness and efficiency to all our customers. We also know that uniforms are a vital part of any hospitality trade as they represent the business as a whole. Make sure to pop in again some day and try some of the other dishes on our menus.

Sales & Marketing Assistant