“Highest Recommendation”

and 1 more site!
Bunratty Villa
Ranked #9 of 24 Bunratty B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 September 2012

My wife and I have stayed at Bunratty Villa on both of our visits to Ireland. Our only regret is we did not stay at this B&B longer. As you can see by the photo, the facilitiy is beautiful from the outside. The decor inside is outstanding. Rooms are so comfortable, spotlessly clean and the hospitality is great. If you are flying into or or out of Shanon Airport or visiting Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, do yourself a favor and stay at Bunratty Villa, it is litterally within short walking distance of Bunratty Castle and less the ten minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 August 2011

I found this b and b by pure chance 4 years ago when travelling with my friends on a tour of Ireland. I loved it so much I decided to return with my boyfriend this august. This is the best b and b both of us have ever stayed in. The food is outstanding, beds are so comfy you don't want to get out of them, its in an ideal location i.e walking distance from the castle etc.
Phil made us feel right at home and even offered to drive us in to the village. We would highly recommend this b&b at such a great price and will definately be returning soon.

Room Tip: ideal location, excellent service, superb breakfast, recommended
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2011

I drove around looking for a nice B&B and was pleasantly surprised. I was alone so I appreciated them not charging me for the room for 2. I paid $50 Euros as a solo. The villa was clean and neat. I do have a sensitivity to cigarette smoke and could tell the hostess was a smoker. It was mild however and only when I was near her. The bathroom toilet and fan were both a bit noisy and the floor creaked when I walked. I was hoping no one was below me. Breakfast was lovely and the hostess and host very helpful. The host carried my luggage both in and out of the villa for me. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Becky C
Reviewed 12 July 2011

Phil is a lovely lady who is very houseproud, her rooms are spotless as is her home, and her beds are the best ever, so so soft and comfy, and the Irish breakfast is perfect, with plenty of cereal fruit and yogurt as well. A beautiful place just down the road from Bunratty Castle at a reasonable rate. Well worth a visit if you are touring the Bunratty area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2011

We found this place by accident and were very happy that we did! A pasture was just outside our window and we woke up to bird songs and horses neighing in the morning. The lady who runs the villa is most charming and very friendly. Excellent breakfast. Everything is very neat and tidy. The beds were comfortable. Free parking provided.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Excellent.
One of the best B&B in Ireland
Don't need to say more.
Jackie and her mother where great.

We 've stayed there 3 nights to explore the area and it could be longer.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2010

If you’re going to do Bunratty Castel or arrive on a red eye from the States this is a great place to stay!!! Jackie is a great hostess and runs a very nice B&B. This is one of the nicest B&Bs that we stayed in during the 2 weeks we were in Ireland. The breakfast is VERY GOOD with all the good drip coffee you want. This is a must stay B&B if your in the area!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple