“Will be back”

Seanor House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #15 of 21 Ballybunion B&B and Inns
“Will be back”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Stayed last night for a night out with a friend and it was such a nice cosey place to stay. The minute I walked in the door Sean greeted us with a warm welcoming hand shake. The room was spacious and I felt relaxed right away.The place is very well kept and so so clean. Great place to stay I will definetly use the excuse for a night out to come back :)

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Solo
Business
Cork City
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We stayed at Seanor in the past few days for just 1 night but boy was it worth it. We were shown to beautiful sea view rooms which were bright and airy both ensuite. Sean, the owner, showed us to our rooms, provided us with keys and then asked us what we would like for breakfast. I suppose I was expecting the usual breakfast you get in a B&B but I was pleasantly surprised. I asked Sean if it would be possible to have some porridge with milk for breakfast so he said I'll give it a go. Had a great nights sleep, lovely hot shower and came down for breakfast at 9am. I had porridge and scrambled eggs on toast and it was absolutely fantastic. In fact I can safely say it was better than any hotel. Thank you Sean and you will see me again!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

Had a lovely two night stay here for the long wkend. Hot shower,comfortable beds and lovely breakfast. A great value option too. Sean made us feel very welcome and we will certainly be back. Ballybunion is a beautiful place and you are assured of a great welcome here

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank omathunad
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ballybunion
Listowel Arms Hotel
#13 of 21 in Ballybunion
McMahon House
McMahon House
#9 of 11 in Listowel

Been to Seanor House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!